CareZone is the #1 medical app for iPhone, iPad and Android. We are well funded and we are growing – fast! We’re an experienced team of problem solvers, tech geeks, and caregivers who are passionate about creating tools that help people manage personal and family health challenges. We need team members who can think big and grow big while maintaining fanatical attention to detail.
Based primarily out of Capitol Hill in Seattle and the Mission in San Francisco, we’re seeking a product manager who is able and willing to hit the ground running in our next phase of growth. As a member of a small PM team, you’ll work across our iOS, Android, and backend team to play a part in improving the lives of millions of people daily.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
This role will work with design, engineering, and internal stakeholders
- Engineering/Design- defining the requirements and experience needed to solve the key business problems.
- Marketing - working to understand the key business problems to solve and prioritizing against other initiatives.
- Insurance - working to understand the key sales challenges and prioritizing against other initiatives.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- A proven history of shipping products and know how to measure the success of them
- A knack for clearly articulating problems to focus team on optimal outcomes
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Strong interpersonal skills. Data is how we make decisions here, but we believe that collaboration, teamwork, and communication are critical to that process.
- 3+ years product management experience on a consumer or enterprise product
- A bachelor’s or equivalent (extra points for technical background)
- Experience with A/B testing is ideal
- Previous startup experience is great, but not necessary
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help define the product vision and roadmap for key acquisition improvements, with an emphasis on iOS and Android
- Understand the needs from users and key stakeholders to help prioritize the most important work for your team
- Work closely with design and engineering from writing specs and user stories to pre/post release testing- doing whatever it takes to get things done and done right
- Define and analyze metrics that gauge success of your features
- Formulate a rollout and training plan for impacted stakeholders
- Ship fast, learn, and iterate.
This position location can be in our San Francisco or our Seattle office.