Marketing Manager, Customer Acquisition
We’re looking for a web acquisition and conversion rate optimization pro to join our marketing team. In this role you’ll be responsible for growing our customer base, lowering our acquisition costs, and increasing our return on advertising spend. If you’re interested in the challenge, keep reading.
3 Reasons Why This Is An Incredible Opportunity
- Make an impact at a rapidly growing startup. CareZone is the market-leading app for managing your—and your family’s—health.
- Change people’s lives for the better. We make life simpler for millions of people by helping them manage medications, insurance costs, and important health info.
- Culture. We value ideas, data, and compassion more than politics.
What You Get To Do
- Manage, execute, and analyze paid media campaigns for all digital channels, including social, search, display/retargeting and platforms (desktop, mobile web, and mobile apps) to meet CPA, LTV, and ROI objectives.
- Optimize conversion funnels by continually testing audiences, ad creative, landing pages, and shopping experiences. You and Optimizely will be besties.
- Analyze campaign performance using Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords, Mixpanel, AppsFlyer, Kenshoo, Looker, and other tools.
- Help define our marketing strategy by identifying new acquisition opportunities, including value props, channels, and conversion flows.
- Work closely with the marketing, product, design, and engineering teams to plan and execute campaigns.
Who we're looking for
If you are organized, highly analytical, and methodical, yet embrace ambiguity and are able to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, fluid environment, we should talk.
Who You Are
- Committed to our mission.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. You know your way around a spreadsheet.
- Passionate about testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Able to work effectively with really smart people who have different perspectives.
- Comfortable in high-growth, dynamic environments; able to react quickly to changing circumstances.
3+ years in online customer acquisition management, including social, search, display, and mobile.
Significant experience driving e-commerce and/or subscription revenue growth.
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunities
- Great health, vision, and dental benefits
- Generous paid time off and sick benefits
- A 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Coffee, snacks, and a friendly, casual work environment
We’d love to hear from you. Please include the following:
Your resume, A note telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role, and 3 suggestions on how we can improve conversion on CareZone.com.
San Francisco, Sacramento, or Seattle