We’re seeking a talented and enthusiastic product designer to join our team and help shape the future of our product. In this role, you’ll work closely with our team of designers, product managers, and engineers as designs progress from concept to launch.
CareZone is the #1 medical app for iPhone, iPad and Android. We are well funded and we are growing – fast! We’re an experienced team of problem solvers, tech geeks, caregivers and dog lovers who are passionate about creating tools that help people manage personal and family health challenges. We need team members who can think big and grow big while maintaining fanatical attention to detail.
As we scale our brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us helping millions of individuals and families manage their health and the health of those they care for.
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them
- Has an outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction, visual design, and ideation
- Strives to empathize with all kinds of users providing ease, trust, and delight
- Is as comfortable working at a polished UI design level as thinking about complex UX problems
- Is comfortable with iterative design processes that includes managing feedback from multiple sources, constructive criticism, and creative direction
- Is detail-oriented while still seeing the big picture
- Has a strong understanding of technical limitations and liberties behind decisions
- When you design, you sweat the details. Every one. Always.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Designing simple, elegant interfaces that are consistent, easy to understand, and intuitive to use
- Analyzing user interface problems and creating solutions that bridge user and business goals
- Working closely in cross-functional teams on projects of varying length and complexity
- Adhering to CareZone’s visual design language while helping to expand it
- Delivering polished designs within production timelines, ranging from quick sprints to longer explorations
- Producing visual and production assets around CareZone product releases/updates
The kind of experience you have:
- 5+ years experience on a product design team launching multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Proven track record of collaboration, ideally across multiple sites, with different disciplines
- Experience in eCommerce across web and mobile platforms
- Experience using data to inform design decisions
Location is flexible, for San Francisco or Seattle